Wednesday, 20 January 2016

London buys!


I have eyed up a dress and some heels in a magazine that I want to purchase from Zara in London!


- images taken from the Sunday Fabulous Magazine


Although I don't particularly agree with Fast Fashion and with Zara being a main leader in this, this dress is ideal for a night out or even to wear throughout the day. I only buy pieces I believe I will respect and love as much as I would a designer level dress, pieces that I believe I will get much wear out of and will know I will be able to wear in a few years time, as this dress is a dress of my style, I am not buying it as it is a current fashion trend. As for the heels I feel the same way. Last time I was in London I purchased a pair of white pointed heels from Zara, I must have worn these heels over 100 times. They are my all time favourite heel, they are comfortable and easy to wear to team up with any sort of outfit for any occasion. These heels from office I want to find I believe I will get the same wear from as my white ones and they will hopefully last just as long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment