Sunday, 17 April 2016

Shoot day!

After months of organising, the photoshoot for my Final Major Collection happened yesterday. The shoot was such a great experience but very hard work! I am so happy with how the shoot went, it turned out just the way I had visioned in my head. 
The idea of shooting on location at the South Gare was a risk as it could have passed off as just two models standing in a field, however the hole concept of the tradition and the modernisation - the natural landscape against the modernised industrial background really works and brings the shoot together. 
The shoot was also a risk as for the weather, I had to plan time efficiently according to the weather. Also with the South Gare so close to the sea, the sea breeze made it really difficult to keep the garments flat to the body. 
I would like to thanks both of my modes Eilis Sexton and Kennedy Simpson, and the amazing photographer and hair & makeup artist Matthew Skelton and Rebecca Aimee. 






Shoot photos to follow!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment