The photoshoot is arranged for Saturday 16th April at the South Gare in Redcar, with the idea of having the industrial background against the countryside representing tradition and modernisation working together in harmony.
- Image taken from Mathew Skelton's Instagram
Here is my two models. I beleive the two compliment each other well and with the contrasting blonde hair and the brunette. The girls are both very natural looking.
- Images taken from Kennedy Simpson's & Eilis Sexton's Facebook
As for poses for the shoot I am after something very simple but edgey. Photoshoots such as Jeffery Campbell, Valentino and photographer Micheal Pudelka use very still mannequin like poses but they are very strong and effective. This is how I want my models to pose.
- Image taken from Michal_pudelka Instagram
- Image taken from ascotroad.com
As for hair, I thought this idea of corn plaiting the girls hairs together would show how the contrasting blonde and brunette can work well together.
- Image taken from stellamccartney Instagram
Makeup I am wanting to relate to my colour pallete. These two examples relate well too my colours.
- Image taken from MUA website









No comments:
Post a Comment