I have decided for Mathew Skelton to be my photographer.
I have decided I want my shoot to be on location to capture the true feel of the project of how both the natural and the manmade - the traditional and the modernised can work well to support one another.
We must take into consideration how we evolve as a culture before modernisation completely takes over and ruins tradition. The two must work together to compliment each other.
- Image taken from guyaubertin.com
After doing some reasearch and speaking with the photographer, we came up with the Southgare being an ideal location.
The idea of the clashing industrial against natural scenery represents my project of tradition and modernisation working together simultaneously in harmony.
We also decided on the North Yorkshire Moors being an ideal location as my collection is trying to capture tradition, herritage and Britishness and you can't get more British than the moors.
My only concern is there will be a lack of colour on the ground as the heather will not be around at this time of year, however, it will be ideal for me to go and have a look.
Tomorrow I will visit the two locations and decide on one.


No comments:
Post a Comment