After examining the garments on the shop floor, I came into contact with the menswear manager of the store. With understanding that the manager was not able to breach any confidential information to me I tried to ask as many questions as I could to try and get to know how Zara produces Fast Fashion so intensely.
The manager told me that he has instant contact with head office, this shows that his views from talking to customers on the shop floor may be fed back to head office which may effect the design process.
He also told me in store they have over 100 new lines every 3-4 weeks, and that collections are made 3 month in advance straight from catwalk to the shop floor, the idea of this is that the brand is staying bang on trend.
He told me that Zara is the leading store, way ahead of other stores within the same market such as Topshop & H&M ect and have been for a long time.
As their was not much the manager could confess to me I had taken all this information in and began to write my report creating conclusions as to how fast fashion is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment